Monday, June 11, 2007

wad is e problem ?

my head feel so weird. it's on & off dehhs weird. wad is e farkin problem? anybody noe?
- is it, i think too much?, or is it tat i'm stress? `but wad i'm stressin bout?
really dunno!
[ HOPE TAT THIS WILL PAST SOON ]
i wan to b FINE . jus like e PAST ! PLEASE .
MAY GOD BLESS ME . AMEN!!

ah dar is still schoolin. he haven start his holiday . so siian, i'm waitin for ur holiday to start.
i stay at home while waitin for eu. while waiting for eu, i watch tv, i lie on my bed listen to music if not i chat wif my sister. (: `so borin without eu .
damn misseu . how i wish eu start ur holiday NOW .
hahas.. silly me.
misseu everyday, misseu very much ! no matter meet or no meet.
thanks for being there owaes, jus for me ! (:


take goody care .
luveu .

No comments: